Ginuwine is one of the most successful R&B artists to do it thus far, having been certified Platinum several times over throughout the course of his career, selling more than five million records in the United States alone. As of 2014, he has seven studio albums and a compilation under his belt, having worked with Playa, R. Kelly, Timbaland, Missy Elliot, Static Major and many more since stepping foot in the game in 1993. Most recently, he formed R&B supergroup TGT with Tyrese and Tank, who released a GRAMMY-nominated album titled 3 Kings in 2013. As for solo work, the last we heard of him was a July 2012 joint called "Love To Hate". Stay tuned for updates on his career. (Oh yeah, he also acts occasionally, having appeared in Jawana Man, for example.)
- Ginuwine is named after celebrated professional basketball player Elgin Baylor.
- He has a paralegal associate's degree from Prince George's Community College in Largo, Maryland.
- Ginuwine attended Forestville High School in Forestville, Maryland.
- He's currently a spokesperson for the 40-proof vodka-based Adult Chocolate Milk.
- He has two teenage daughters with wife Tonya Lumpkin (AKA emcee Sole) - Story and Dream Sarae.
- Back II Da Basics2005
- When Doves Cry1996
- Tell Me Do U Wanna1996
- Only When UR Lonely1996
- 100% Ginuwine1999
- Ginuwine... The Bachelor1996
- Just Because2001
- What’s So Different1998
- There It Is2001
- Same Ol' G1998
- The Life2001
- So Anxious1999
- I'll Do Anything / I'm Sorry1997
- The Senior2003