Lloyd is a popular R&B vocalist and occasional rapper who hails from Atlanta, Georgia.
Since getting his start age 12 in the boy band N-Toon, he's gone on to released four solo studio albums, an EP and a mixtape, and has collaborated with the likes of Ashanti, Andre 300, Lil Wayne, Ludacris, 8Ball & MJG, Huey, Pitbull, Dem Franchize Boyz, Jibbs, Lola Monroe, Nipsey Hussle, Wale, Mystikal, August Alsina, Bun B, The Outlawz, Juelz Santana, Young Jeezy, Trey Songz, Ja Rule, 2 Chainz, Ma$e, Rocko, Gucci Mane, Curren$y, Trinidad James, Kendrick Lamar, Common and many more.
Most recently, he was featured on Childish Gambino's 2013 album Because The Internet, on the cut "III. Telegraph Ave. ('Oakland' by Lloyd)", having released a big single with Juicy J earlier titled "Twerk Off". Stay tuned for updates on his career.
- Although he reps Decatur, Georgia, Lloyd was born in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- His first solo record deal was under Magic Johnson’s MJM imprint.
- Lloyd dated Angela Simmons from 2004 to 2006.
- He got his start in the nineties with teen pop group N-Toon.
- In September 2010, Lloyd donated his hair to charity.
- In 2012, Llyod was a suspect in the assault of a father in Auckland, New Zealand. No charges were ever pressed.
- Lloyd has an intricate tattoo of a pistol and roses on the back of his skull.
- Lloyd's debut single "Southside", which featured Ashanti, became a Top 40 hit in 2004.
- His 2007 album "Street Love" has been certified Gold.
- Lloyd is a Capricorn.
- King Of Hearts2011
- Like Me: The Young Goldie EP2009
- Lessons In Love2008
- Street Love2007