About Pusha T
Clipse, the hip-hop duo Pusha T formed with his brother, No Malice, got their start with the help of Pharell Williams. The duo released their first album in 1997, though Pusha T was featured in more singles as time went on.
Pusha T co-founded Re-Up Records with his brother in 2004, and formed the hip hop group "Re-Up Gang," with Ab-Liva and Sandman. After one more album as the Clipse, Pusha T and No Malice announced they were taking a break from the duet life, and would be pursuing solo careers.
Pusha T signed with Kanye West's "GOOD Music" in 2010 and launched "Fear of God II: Let Us Pray" in 2011. He would later work on projects such as "Mercy" which featured Kanye, Big Sean, and 2 Chainz. His debut album, "My Name Is My Name" dropped in 2013 and featured production from Kanye, The Neptunes, The Dream, Just Blaze, and Swizz Beatz; and collabs with Rick Ross, Kendrick Lamar, and others.
- His signed his first major deal with Elektra in 1997.
- Pusha T is the co-founder / co-chief executive officer of Re-Up Records.
- Pusha appeared on Kelis' 1999 single "Good Stuff".
- Although a Virginia Beach representative through and through, he was born in the Bronx, New York City.
- He engaged in a brief beef with Consequence in 2011 which has since been squashed.
- Pusha T wakes up at 6:00 a.m. most mornings.
- He also appeared Nivea's 2001 single "Run Away (I Wanna Be with U)".
- The Clipse's Hell Hath No Fury is one of the greatest coke rap albums of all time.
- He's engaged in a lingering feud with Lil' Wayne.
- Pusha T is a Taurus.
- My Name Is My Name2013