The Los Angeles County District Attorney's office has formally announced charges against adult film star Ron Jeremy over allegations of sexual assault. Deadline reports that LADA Jackie Lacey said that Jeremy will be charged for allegedly raping three women and sexually assaulting another woman. Jeremy will be arraigned on Tuesday afternoon where he will be formally charged with three counts of forcible rape and another count of sexual battery.


Jason Kempin/Getty Images 

The allegations stem from separate incidents that date back as far as 2014. A woman claimed that he had raped her at a home in WeHo when she was 25-years-old. Two other women, 33 and 46 years old, said that he sexually assaulted them at a WeHo bar in 2017. Another allegation stems from an incident as recent as 2019. A 30-year-old woman said that he raped her at a bar in July of last year.

There were other allegations made against Jeremy from a 2016 incident but the D.A. said there wasn't enough evidence to file charges against the adult film star.

Jeremy denied the allegations against him back in 2017, though the Los Angeles County's Sheriff's Department is still in the midst of allegations. The prosecutors on the case have suggested that his bail is set at $6.6M. We'll keep you posted on any more new developments regarding this case.

[Via]