Six NBA teams featured in Beats By Dre's first NBA collection.
After becoming the NBA's official headphone sponsor back in September, Beats By Dre has today launched their first NBA collection ahead of the All-Star festivities in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The Beats By Dre NBA Collection, featuring the brand's Beats Studio 3 Wireless headphones, are decked out in logos and colors of six NBA teams including the Boston Celtics, Golden State Warriors, Houston Rockets, Los Angeles Lakers, Philadelphia 76ers and Toronto Raptors.
(Image Via Apple)
According to Apple, key features of the Studio3 Wireless headphones include:
- Pure Adaptive Noise Canceling (Pure ANC) actively blocks external noise
- Real-time audio calibration preserves a premium listening experience
- Up to 22 hours of battery life enables full-featured all-day wireless playback
- Apple W1 chip for Class 1 Wireless Bluetooth® connectivity & battery efficiency
- With Fast Fuel, a 10-minute charge gives 3 hours of play when battery is low
- Pure ANC-off for low power mode provides up to 40 hours of battery life
- Take calls, control music and activate Siri with multifunction on-ear controls
- Soft over-ear cushions for extended comfort and added noise isolation
The Beats Studio3 NBA Collection ($349.95) is available today, February 14, via Apple.com, Fanatics.com