To celebrate his 20th birthday today, ATL-based producer, Brandon Thomas, decided to give us the green light to premiere the third (and most likely final) installment in his Good Things Take Time compilation series.
Laced with 6 tracks, the project features guest appearances from OG Maco, Trinidad James, Korean "U Guessed It" rapper KOHH, SeaGhost, Natalie Duffy, Man Man Savage, and more. Serving as the follow up to last month’s volume 2 (which saw features from OG Maco, Key!, & Michael Christmas), this project is another strong addition to Brandon’s steady-growing catalogue of work, and a nice introduction for those needing to catch up.
“What you're listening to has more to offer than loud screams and unorganized beats. They are real, honest, 1st take moods and vibes that are painted over powerfully simple soundscapes. They capture the unpredictability and obscurity that comes with every day life. I feel that properly harnessing this energy & transmitting it through technology & music is my job as an artist.” – Brandon Thomas
Stream and/or download the project now! (Tracklist below)
01. Take Your Time Feat. SeaGhost (Prod. Brandon Thomas)
02. Know Me Feat. Natalie Duffy (Prod. Pablo Dylan & Brandon Thomas)
03. Devotion Feat. Miloh Smith & Duckwrth (Prod. Zach & Roger & Brandon Thomas)
04. Social Media Feat. Trinidad Jame$ (Prod. Brandon Thomas)
05. 24 7 Feat. KOHH (Prod. Brandon Thomas)
06. Mission Impossible Feat. ManManSavage & OG Maco (Prod. Brandon Thomas)