He stays breezy.
Chris Brown is fresh off the release of a new single. "Who Dis" comes after a string of days full of scandal as he faced sexual assault allegations. Breezy proves his grit as he moves forward seemingly untouched by the arrest that concluded his release, along with the dismissal of all charges. The singer cements his mindset by sharing some insight with his social media following. He hopped on Instagram to share "7 Cardinal Rules for Life."
The guidelines read as follows:
1. Make peace with your past so it won't disturb your present.
2. What others think of you is none of your business.
3. Time heals almost everything. Give it time.
4. No one is in charge of your happiness. Except you.
5. Don't compare your life to others and don't judge them, you have no idea what their journey is about.
6. Stop thinking too much. It's alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
7. Smile. You don't own all the problems in the world.
His caption adds a couple of suggestions as well, including "weed and psychedelics." This kind of attitude is most likely what has kept Chris Brown's career rolling despite its being punctuated with drama and scandal. He is, after all, the youngest artist to own all of his masters, securing the legacy he continues to build.