A look at this year's Body Issue.
ESPN has officially revealed photos of all 16 athletes for ESPN The Magazine's 10th annual "Body Issue," which will hit newsstands on June 29.
Included in the upcoming "Body Issue" is WWE superstar Charlotte Flair, New York Giants rookie running back Saquon Barkley, LA Galaxy Forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Pro Football Hall of Famer Jerry Rice, golf legend Greg Norman, Minnesota Timberwolves Center Karl-Anthony Towns, and the first openly gay couple to be on the cover, Sue Bird & Megan Rapinoe.
The full 2018 athlete roster is as follows:
• Saquon Barkley, New York Giants Running Back
• Sue Bird, Seattle Storm Point Guard, and Megan Rapinoe, USWNT and Seattle Reign FC Forward
• Tori Bowie, U.S. Olympic Track and Field Athlete and Gold Medalist
• Lauren Chamberlain, USSSA Pride Infielder
• Jessie Diggins, U.S. Olympic Cross-Country Skier and Gold Medalist
• Crystal Dunn, USWNT and North Carolina Courage Forward
• Charlotte Flair, WWE Superstar
• Zlatan Ibrahimovic, LA Galaxy Forward
• Dallas Keuchel, World Series Champion and Houston Astros Cy Young Award-Winning Pitcher
• Greg Norman, Hall of Fame Golfer
• Yasiel Puig, LA Dodgers Right Fielder
• Adam Rippon, Olympic Bronze Medalist Figure Skater
• Jerry Rice, Pro Football Hall of Fame Wide Receiver
• Breanna Stewart, Seattle Storm Forward
• Karl-Anthony Towns, Minnesota Timberwolves Center
In celebration of the 10th anniversary, a digital photo archive gallery is available of all athletes over the past nine years at espn.com/bodyissuearchive.
Scroll through the posts embedded below for an early look at the 2018 ESPN Body Issue.