Plenty of new Air Jordans on deck for this Holiday season.
Earlier this week Jordan Brand introduced their Women's Holiday lineup, including new Air Jordan 1s, 4s and 11s. Today, Jordan Brand has dropped off their Men's Holiday 2018 lineup, which also includes several new colorways of iconic silhouettes.
The men's Holiday collection also includes three additional Air Jordan 33 colorways:
- AJ 33 Visible Utility: Highlighted by pops of yellow, pink and red – a combination reminiscent of 90s style
- AJ 33 Blackout Utility: Following a familiar Air Jordan stealth theme, the Blackout Utility channels its inner Black Cat
- AJ 33 Guo Ailun PE: exclusively releasing in Greater China, features a jade-inspired color way and his logo on the left tongue
As part of the 2018 Holiday collection, Jordan Brand is also highlighting iconic sneaker moments and Michael Jordan’s extreme effect on sneaker culture with several reimagined versions of Air Jordans that are inspired by other Nike classics.
- Air Jordan 6 "Trainer SC II": Worn by MJ early in his career, the Tinker Hatfield-designed Nike Trainer SC II will be taking one of the famous Air Jordan VI color schemes for the first time
- Air Jordan 3 "Air Trainer I": Tinker Hatfield’s game-changing Nike Trainer 1 Chlorphyll color schemes will meet a Jordan icon, the Air Jordan III, for a marriage of two Hatfield classics
- Air Jordan 8 "Air Raid II": The Air Raid’s signature cross-strap design informed the direction of the Air Jordan VIII — fittingly this AJVIII pays homage to its forebearer
- Air Jordan 10 "Air Huarache Lite": Both the Air Jordan X and Nike Huarache Lite, designed by Tinker Hatfield are known for their unique designs and unmatched comfort
Others Jordans slated to release in the coming weeks include two brand new Air Jordan 1s, as well as a "Platinum Tint" Air Jordan 11 and an OG Air Jordan
- Air Jordan 1 "High Rookie of the Year": AJI High Golden Harvest and black colorway pays homage to MJ’s historical rookie season and takes inspiration from his look the day he accepted the ROY award. Will release in unisex sizing
- Air Jordan 1 "High A Star is Born": remembers one of MJ’s first magazine covers as a professional. The “A Star is Born” declaration made by Sports Illustrated is embossed on the inside of the detached collar flaps.
- Air Jordan 11 "Platinum Tint": Continues the on and off the court legacy of the Air Jordan XI with an elegant swap of patent leather for soft buck.
- Air Jordan 18 OG: For its 15th anniversary, the Air Jordan XVIII returns in its original Black and Sport Royal colorway for the first time, coming equipped with original tooling and signature soft suede upper