"International Smoke" Curry 5s available today.
Under Armour and two-time NBA MVP Stephen Curry are celebrating his wife Ayesha’s triumphs with a new colorway of the Curry 5, named after Ayesha’s restaurants in San Francisco and Houston.
The "International Smoke" Under Armour Curry 5 features grey and black hues on the upper and the knit tongue as a nod to the styles of cooking International Smoke's menu focuses on, American and international barbecue, both of which use fire and smoke.
Per Under Armour: "For Stephen, International Smoke is more than one of his favorite places to eat; it’s a representation of his wife’s dedication, and a celebration of female entrepreneurs around the world."
The Curry 5 "International Smoke" is available today for $130 via UA.com, Under Armour Brand Houses and select retailers.
- Lightweight for optimum speed & agility
- Full-knit construction & lockdown lacing for a precise, 360° fit & feel
- Built with Anafoam™ containment zones in the forefoot lateral wall & around the heel to lock in the foot
- EVA cushioning midsole delivers underfoot responsiveness
- All-court grip system for instant stops & quick cuts on any surface
- Weight: 11.8 oz.