I can't think of too many current artists who could manage a guest list quite as eclectic as DJ Paul. His latest EP, the evocatively titled Power, Pleasure & Painful Things, allowed him to reach for unexplored depths of talent during the recruitment process. While the addition of Wifisfuneral and Rob Vicious figures to be a modest score, how many "old heads" could pull off such a feat?
Furthermore, how did DJ Paul go about luring Beanie Sigel out of his strict face pose, long enough to record his portion of "Real Money." DJ Paul has a lot of explaining to do. This "old head" has earned our attention, so make like a sieve, and let this KNOWLEDGE seep on through.
Power, Pleasure & Painful Things
1. The Journey Begins (Creepin Intro)
2. Creepin (feat. Wifisfuneral)
3. Life Figured out (Easy Way Intro)
4. The Easy Way (feat. Yelawolf & Seed of 6ix)
5. A Cleaner Way (Came up Intro)
6. Came Up (feat. Rob Vicious)
7. No More Small Time (Real Money Intro)
8. Real Money (feat. Beanie Sigel)
9. Life Got Real (They Beefin Intro)
10. They Beefin
11. Gettin Caught up (They Beefin Outro)
12. Paul's Outro