Curry 5 available for customization now.
Under Armour has officially announced that UA ICON users are now able to submit their own UA ICON Curry 5 sneaker designs for a chance to win several prizes.
According to Under Armour, hose who join the revolution will be rewarded with prizes consisting of UA gift cards and one grand prize: an all-expenses paid Warriors game day experience including tickets, travel and accommodations.
- The contest, called “Hack of the Week,” will consist of four rounds:
- Participants can enter and learn more about the contest at HackTheCurry5.com
- At the end of each round, a panel of Under Armour Basketball and UA ICON judges will select the two entrants with the highest-scoring submissions
- The judges’ criteria will include the aesthetic of the design, creativity of the design description and creativity of the designs that ties to how the designer is WIRED DIFFERENT
- The designs of the two selected entrants by the UA judges will be featured in @UABasketball’s Instagram Story via a poll for public voting.
- Whoever receives the highest number of votes in the poll will be deemed a potential winner. These four winners will advance to the Final, where the public will vote via @UABasketball’s Instagram Story on who deserves the grand prize.
- Entry Periods:
- 7/16 - 7/22 (Judging 7/23 - 7/29)
- 7/30 - 8/5 (Judging 8/6 - 8/12)
- 8/13 - 8/19 (Judging 8/20 - 8/26)
- 8/27 - 9/2 (Judging 9/3 - 9/9)
“Hack of the Week” is open to US and Canadian residents only who are at least 13 years old with an Instagram account. The Curry 5 ICON custom retails for $170 in adult sizes and $140 for kids. Start customizing your pair today at UnderArmour.com.