"Heading home with my two healthy babies and an energized and healthy SuperMam."
UFC superstar Conor McGregor and his longtime girlfriend Dee Devlin have welcomed their second child into the world, following the birth of Conor Jr. in May of 2017.
McGregor, 30, took to instagram moments ago with a photo, along with the following caption: "Heading home with my two healthy babies and an energized and healthy SuperMam â¤ï¸ 2019 is off to the best start! Thank you for the well wishes everybody!"
McGregor remains suspended from the UFC following the chaotic brawl that occurred after his loss to Lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 229.
Last month, the Nevada State Athletic Commission officials unanimously granted Nurmagomedov a continuance in the UFC 229 case at the monthly meeting in Las Vegas. McGregor's camp was previously granted a continuance in his case, and now both fighters are scheduled to appear before the court at the next NSAC meeting on January 29.
(Khabib vs Conor UFC 229: Photo by Harry How/Getty Images)
UFC President Dana White recently said the much anticipated rematch will happen in 2019, so long as everything goes according to plan.
“I think a lot of people want to see that fight,” White told TMZ Sports.
“We gotta see how this thing [plays out]. Obviously, again, we haven’t gone in front of the Nevada State Athletic Commission. That’s gotta happen and when it does we can figure out how this whole thing plays out.
“Is Max [Holloway] moving to 155…Tony Ferguson’s obviously in the mix…we gotta see how this thing plays out.”
When asked whether the fight could happen this year, White replied, “Yeah, I do." He added, “Obviously, guys are going to have to win and it depends how long the suspensions are, but yeah, as long as everything goes right this fight should happen.”