For those of you who watch YouTube on a consistent basis, you have probably heard of KSI. He is one of the most popular men on the platform and has had numerous big boxing matches, including two against the likes of Logan Paul. KSI is a man of many talents and now, he is securing his place in hip-hop with a brand new 12-track album called Dissimulation.
Just looking at the tracklist, you will immediately notice just how many high-profile features he has. The likes of Lil Pump, Offset, Smokepurpp, Jeremih, Trippie Redd, Rick Ross, and even Lil Baby all appear on this project. Whether or not these features actually paid off is up to the listener to decide.
Check the project out below and let us know what you think, in the comments section.
1. What You Been On
2. Cap (feat. Offset)
3. Poppin (feat. Lil Pump & Smokepurpp)
4. Houdini (feat. Swarmz & Tion Wayne)
5. Bad Lil Vibe (feat. Jeremih)
6. How It Feel
7. Wake Up Call (feat. Trippie Redd)
8. Killa Killa (feat. Aiyana-Lee)
10. Down Like That (feat. Rick Ross, Lil Baby & S-X)