Nike Basketball has today unveiled their 2018 All-Star collection, which will be available on and at select retailers beginning February 15th. In addition to All-Star sneakers for LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving and Paul George, Nike will also release a couple collaborative projects including a new KITH x LeBron 15 and an Undefeated x Kobe Protro.

With the All-Star game taking place in Los Angeles, Nike's special edition shoes for Kyrie, KD and PG draw on inspiration from the communities in and around the City of Angels. All three All-Star game sneakers feature a heat-activated Swoosh that changes colors to reveal iconic Southern California landmarks.

Taking inspiration from Venice, the Kyrie 4 “ASW” features a tie-dye graphic print that captures the culture of the city. The light blue outsole represents the ocean and pink sockliners features a custom graphic of the city and the well-known Venice sign at the corner of Pacific and Windward Avenues. $120.

Taking inspiration from Santa Monica, the KDX “ASW” features a multi-colored knitted upper that highlights the array of colors at sunset on Santa Monica Pier. The insole contains a custom Santa Monica graphic, with the marble-patterned outsole completing the design. $150.

Taking inspiration from Palmdale, Paul George’s hometown, the colors of the PG2 “ASW” represent the various aspects of the Inland Empire. The gray represents the desert and dust of Palmdale, while the orange is meant to highlight the sunset on the horizon. The pop of green is a nod to the nature around this area. Lastly, the sock liner features a custom graphic of Palmdale, and a grit out and midsole highlights the terrain of Palmdale. $110.

The LeBron 15, which we previewed yesterday, draws on inspiration from Hollywood's Walk of Fame. You can check out that sneaker here.

Additionally, the following sneakers are also included in Nike Basketball's All-Star collection.


Back in ’06, Kobe Bryant dropped 81 points against Toronto wearing his first signature Nike shoe. The Kobe I Protro revisits that design, bringing new innovation into the equation. For this first release, Nike has partnered with Undefeated to reimagine the Protro for the city of LA.

KITH partners with LeBron James for Chapter 2 of their “Long Live the King” collection. Footwear and apparel designed for royalty comprise the assortment.

The Air Foamposite One first dropped on the court in the ‘90s with basketball legend, Penny Hardaway. The sneaker’s innovative design is made by pouring synthetic liquid into a mold for a look that still astounds today. This cosmic colorway of the basketball classic was first seen in 2011 as a sample of the Galaxy iteration, which has not been produced until now. $230

Fashion designer Riccardo Tisci continues his style-forward, streetwear collection with Nike, celebrating on-and-off-court basketball style through his mythical squad The Victorious Minotaurs. Ultimate comfort and game-winning attitude are packed into the very ethos of the collection and its bold silhouettes including apparel, footwear and accessories. $220

"I live for sport. Open your eyes – from fashion to luxury – sportswear is everywhere.  It's always been in my style." Riccardo Tisci

“In the 90s, basketball players became kind of like rock stars,” he says. “But now, they are more than rock stars. They’re superhuman — representative of historic mythology.” Riccardo Tisci

LeBron James’ debut signature shoe, the Nike Air Zoom Generation was originally released in 2003. The sneaker’s responsive cushioning, lightweight support and breathability returns in a wheat colorway. $225

90/10 PACK
Nike footwear will forever be a canvas for self-expression. The latest take on our icons introduces the idea of "90/10," with a 90% completed design that leaves the final 10% to your imagination. The canvas of a white-based upper allows for customization in a multitude of ways to create a look that is uniquely you

SF AF1 HI $200
Air More Money $160
Vandal Hi Supreme $110
Air Force 1 Low $130
Huarache $130